Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You make my day


Sweet Sue at Country Pleasures has honored me with an award.

I've visit so many inspirational places and have made amazing friends. I'd like to pass this on to these people who make my day.

Annie at Life Served Sweet with a Little Whine. You always make me smile.

Schnauzermom at The Shaggy Dog Journal. You've shown me what it means to be content.

Amy Ellen at Life in Kansas. I don't know you well, but you touch my heart in many ways.

Danetta at Oh No, It's the Fro. I have enjoyed my visits with you and maybe one day we can really meet.

Beemoosie at Quilted Together. I've enjoyed your posts and visits so much.

Each of these ladies has made my day and I hope that they will accept this award and pass it on.

4 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

Thanks! You make my day too!

Annie said...

Awww! Thanks, Jo! (blush)

Danetta said...

Thank you, you brought a tear. I enjoy visiting you so much and I would love to meet up with you sometime!

Beemoosie said...

Oh, Jo! Thank you sweetie!! I always enjoy our visits!