Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pansies for Sunday

Yes, I know it's not Sunday. I should have started this on Sunday and didn't. I found another set to share and want to get all of this one up. So, since I'm missing Wednesday, you get Sunday instead.

Well, that was fun. I spent an hour in chemistry this morning with no lights and Dr. T. never stuttered. He kept right on writing on the chalkboard, in the dark, like nothing happened. Holy Smokes! I wonder how much of it I got written down correctly? Just a wild guess, but I don't think they have the chemistry building on a generator.

In other news, it's raining and cold. Brrr! Mr. Fuzz went out this morning and just came in. He's one wet kitty.

I had intended to get my crepe myrtles and rose planted today, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen now. At least they're getting a nice drink. DH mowed the yard last night and it looks so pretty right now. Something about the light just makes it look nice.

I hope everyone is have a safe and happy day. Don't forget that tomorrow is Thankful Thursday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I like pansys any day of the week! Stay safe my friend, more bad storms coming in tomorrow and they are coming from your neck of the woods!

SchnauzerMom said...

The pansys are so pretty! I had a hope chest in my younger days. Don't remember what happened to it. We had a lot of nice rain, no severe weather, yet anyway.

Danetta said...

I finally got to the post office last night to do my dance! I had to save it to open today thought because I wanted to take pics all the way through it to post and my camera bit the dust.

ANYWAY I have opened it and am sitting here tonight and taking pictures with my daughter's camera so I can post them tomorrow.

I love your dish towels and I am so stinking excited about the things I am pulling out of the BEST bag! When you posted it I loved it and thought how cool it would be to take to the farmer's market this summer, and now I can!

Thanks so much for having the give away!

Aunt Jo said...

Danetta, I hope you'll enjoy your box and not be disappointed.