Sunday, April 27, 2008

This is for Schnauzermom

You've talked about being a shorty, a longy and now an inbetweenie.

Well honey, I'm right there with you.

Before the cut. 34 inches of hennaed and dyed hair. I loved my red hair for a while, but sadly our relationship didn't last. I got so tired of wearing it up every single day in the same old bun. Having part of it blonde and part of it red wasn't any fun either.

After the cut. Now I'm back to sporting a shorter do for a while. I'll grow it back out, but you can be sure I'll never be a red-head again. Poor hair is flipping up over being cut.

2 comments:

Annie said...

AAAAAAGH!!!!!!!

I can't believe my hair is now actually longer than yours!! The color is really pretty!

SchnauzerMom said...

Wow that's quite a change. Your hair looks really healthy though and it will grow out nicely if that's what you want.