Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Morning Glory for Tuesday


The Tuesday towel from Granny's set.

We got up early and went to the plant sale at the college. I bought a fern and another little hanging plant. Mom ended up with two ferns and two hanging plants.

We drove out to the fishing hole and then to the flooded field where I saw my first ever White-faced Ibis. I'm still excited.

We had a chance for severe weather last night and it was so nice to be able to pull my car into the garage and be able to get out of the car without mushing and crushing all of my female body parts.

Nothing terribly exciting is happening around here. DH locked one of the cats downstairs last night and I didn't realize it until this morning. There's no telling what I'll find when I go down. I'm sure there's a little present somewhere. I just have to find it.

3 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

Tuesday is very pretty. When I was a child I did some embroidery similar to that. My mom had some of those iron on patterns. Long gone now, wah. We had severe weather south of us but nothing on us. I would like some rain, I'll pass on the baseball sized hail though.

Annie said...

All the embroidered and stenciled dish towels that were around when I was a kid are long gone. Drat my mother. She has no sentimentality!

Aunt Jo said...

This set was put in my hope chest when I was a kid. I think that's probably the only reason I still have them.