Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Hosted by Julie.

I have so much to be thankful for this Thursday.

I'm thankful that my husband started a new job on Monday and loves it. He has a regular old 8-5, M-F job again.

I'm thankful that when he comes home for lunch he no longer takes half a bottle of ibuprofen just to get through the afternoon. Now when he comes home in the evening he's in a good mood and feels like spending time with me. His job related stress has decreased enough that his blood pressure is almost back to normal.

I'm thankful that I finally get to have my husband in the pew next to me every Sunday.

5 comments:

Danetta said...

I think I will just be thankful for those things with you today.

tj said...

...Aww, here's to gratitude! That is such a nice thing to hear...

...Bless you two... :o)

Sue Neitzel said...

I'm so happy for you and hubby, to be normal again, always grateful for that! lol Congrats to your winner, lucky girl! And thanks for answering my question, I can't wait to play with it! Those flowers are lovely, good for Mom to bring you out of your funk! Hugs!!

Sandy said...

Hurray for you! I just started my new job a month ago and it is truly amazing what a huge blessing it can be.

I hope your hubby continues to enjoy his job.

SchnauzerMom said...

That's great, I'm happy for you!