Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Living in limbo

I'm between things right now and it's driving me nuts. I have a job interview on Monday (cross your fingers) and the next 5 days feel like an eternity in the making.

In the meantime we're seriously thinking about starting the remodel on the living and dining rooms. The only downside is that it has to be finished by Memorial Day weekend because the kids are coming up.

We could probably get it finished if I'm home and can work on it. It's going to be a stretch if I'm working and gone from 6AM to 7 PM five days a week.

Murphy's Law says that the best way for me to get a job is to get involved in something else that will throw life as we know it into total chaos. That's just how Murphy's Law works.

So, I'm in limbo. I think I'll go call on a remodeling permit and see about a dumpster.

7 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I had been wondering what you were majoring in! Do you have an idea what you want to do with your degree? I think it would be awesome to work in forensics but then to each his own. I wish you luck for the job, especially if this is the one you want! As to the remodel...My goodness, I wish I had your energy. And guess what? I finally have you in my favorites so I am really happy!

Beemoosie said...

Isn't it lovely how life works? Keeps it interesting doesn't it? Best of luck with all your endeavors!! ((HUGS))

Danetta said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Good luck on the job interview. Your grandbaby is adorable.

Unknown said...

The first brush stroke will bring the job...isn't that always how things work?

I will be praying for you on both accounts.

SchnauzerMom said...

Hope you get what you want!

Annie said...

You're getting a dumpster??? I'm so jealous!

Unknown said...

Isn't that how it always goes, keeps life interesting? LOL Those are some long hours, will you have time to do anything? That grandbaby is changing so fast, just gets cuter each time you share a shot! I hope you can get your remodel done, you'll need that new space to crash! lol