Monday, March 9, 2009

Glad to be home again

Gosh, it feels good to be home. Even with the mess around here it's nice to be around my mess. I don't plan on going anywhere for a while.

Driving back to NM on Friday, we ran into a little storm this side of the Texas Travel Center. We got to see actual rain and it smelled so good. The hail was okay too. It amazes me how people think they can still drive 70 mph when you can't see a thing.

We visited with the folks at the nursing home and they seem to be settling in okay. Everybody seems happy with the situation and is doing well. MIL couldn't remember my name half the time and so didn't have anything ugly to say.

We spent a good part of the day Saturday with the baby and naturally I forgot the camera at daughter #2's house.

I swear, she's growing like a weed. She sure can yawn big for such a little thing.She likes to listen to Peepaw talk.Unfortunately it was time to come home. She's worn out from being passed back and forth between us.We missed getting a picture of her upchucking down the front of my shirt. LOL! Somehow she got her fist inside the neck and used my shirt front as a barf bag. Peepaw thought it was funny. Meemaw, not so much.

4 comments:

Amy Ellen said...

Awwww she is so lovely.
Hugs
Amy

SchnauzerMom said...

Look at all that curly hair, so cute! Rain, what's that?

sweetiepie said...

What a sweet little granddaughter you have! And look at all that hair!!! She is absolutely precious.

Autumn Leaves said...

Oh what a pretty little girl! And look at those curlies! Sigh...