Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy March!

The Ole' Fishing Hole in fog. I love the reflection of the tree.

I can't believe it's March already. This year is flying right past me.

FIL is doing much better. In fact, it looks like maybe Tuesday or Wednesday he'll be discharged to the nursing home for rehab. I'm going down tomorrow to help get them settled and make sure they have everything they need.

I've got an interview set up for the 16th with a potential employer. I'm not going to say more lest I jinx it. I'm not really superstitious, but I'd hate to shoot myself in the foot at this point.

On the crafting front, there hasn't been anything accomplished. I went down to the sewing room the other day and just stood there. I think I was hoping for some type of inspiration to whap me on the head. I really need to work on something just to maintain my sanity.

As for weight, well we'll see tonight how good or bad I've been. I'm not terribly hopeful that I've lost any more. It's hard when I'm away from home and at the mercy of my husband.

I hope everyone has a good week.

6 comments:

Amy Ellen said...

I have been having alot of days that way lately. SIGH I am glad to hear that your FIL is doing better and will be soon going home.

Hugs
Amy

Unknown said...

I love that photo and fog too! LOL Hope your FIL is doing better, we just lost mine last week, sad but he was ready. Your a good DIL.

Unknown said...

I will be praying for you on all fronts!!!

Get in there and sew...it will refresh your mind! I promise.

Have a wonderful week and know my love and friendship are with you.

SchnauzerMom said...

I love that photo, it looks very peaceful. I'm glad your FIL is doing better.

Aunt Jo said...

Ladies, I have to thank you for holding me up during this time.

It's painful when parents can't care for themselves.

Annie said...

Good Luck!

Happy news about FIL. What a relief!

I don't often get inspired. My room is so small I have a hard time getting anything accomplished.