I've been tagged! T.J. over at Humble Origins got me again. She's a sneaky one. :)T.J. would like to know six non-important habits and/or quirks that make me tick.
I'm frightened to tell you people any more about myself than you already know for fear you'll discover what kind of a nincompoop I really am and never come back.
1. I love mustard sandwiches.
2. I hum to myself constantly.
3. I would prefer to be a night owl.
4. I have a tattoo and want more.
5. I'm the snarkiest person I know.
6. I have a real potty mouth and must gargle with Tidy Bowl regularly to combat the problem.
So, who to tag next...I pick:
Annie at Life Served Sweet, with a Little Whine (you can do it!)
Sue at Country Pleasures
Beemoosie at Quilted Together
Bev at Sew On and Sew Fourth
Nancy Jo at Nancy Jo
...And here are the rules once you've tagged:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Text stolen from TJ (she says it better than I could):
...Thank you for participating and for doing so with a positive attitude, a willful heart and a smile upon your face! Seriously tho', if you prefer to opt out - you can. Don't worry I won't call the Blog Tag Force or anything like that.