Monday, March 17, 2008

Rainy Monday

A puddle in my backyard.


Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Today is a rainy, gloomy kind of day. Only I'm not going to let it be gloomy. After being sick the last few days I'm determined to have a sunshiny kind of day. I'm a firm believer in your day is what you make it and I'm making mine a double order of good day.

So far this morning I've been to the fishing hole and out to the lake. Nothing happening at either place. I hoped to catch a bird or two for the photo project. Maybe later.

I made one of the curtain panels for the man-den. I don't like it and will probably do something different. Maybe it would look better after the second panel is up. I don't know. I'm waffling on this at the moment.

I have a little sewing project to finish and stick in the mail. I have to get it done today. No procrastinating.

Plans to go thrifting are tumbling around in my head so I'll head off to do that in a bit. I need to see if I can find a new old ironing board. Mine seems to have walked off on his shabby green legs. In other words, we can't find it anywhere.

So, what kind of day are you going to have?

1 comment:

SchnauzerMom said...

We got some really nice rain here too. I'm loving it. Not looking forward to the severe weather that we're supposed to get later. I'm still waiting for my camera to come in.