Sunday, October 14, 2007

I'd rather be sewing

Sometimes life just isn't fair. The weather is yucky and I'd love to be closed up in the sewing/guest room working on the new apron I cut out last night.

Instead, I'm curled up on the couch trying to wrap my little brain around a poster I'm presenting in two weeks. Two weeks!

I fondly remember my very first science poster, the kind you did back in junior high for the science fair. My subject was mold. Yeah, mold. We had molding bread, oranges, etc. I think I won second place for my grade that year. So long ago.

Posters these days are certainly a step up from the hand lettered job of days gone by. This particular poster has to be 40 x 40 inches, white background, black text, and color pictures that don't pixelate when you blow them up. More importantly, they have to actually have useful content. That's my hangup. Useful content.

I'd better go get busy. It has to go to the printer tomorrow.

Drop over at Annie's. She made her first Morsbag and it's gorgeous!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You never did say what the poster was for? Maybe we can help?

Aunt Jo said...

Would you? It titled "Molecular Genetics of Cystic Fibrosis".

I'm ready to throw in the towel right about now.I'd love the help.