Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Baking bread

















This morning started off cool and cloudy and so I found myself making bread at 5:30. I hadn't even had my first cup of coffee yet.

I just took the bread out of the oven. Doesn't it look yummy? I may make a stew to go with it although it's warmed up outside. A little comfort food never hurt anybody.

I'm nearly done with my yo-yo making. I think I've got 14 more to do and should be able to get those done tonight. School is taking a serious hunk out of my crafting time.

4 comments:

LBP said...

Hello!

I just stumbled onto your blog and have enjoyed reading thru it.

We share alot of the same interests.

BTW- The bread looks delicious, care to share the recipe?

Blessings
Linda

Nancy Jo said...

OK, I want some of that bread with lots of butter!! You should live next door to me, there are a couple of houses for sale nearby.
NANCY JO

Aunt Jo said...

Hi linda,

Thanks for stopping by and please come visit again.

I'll put the recipe up in a bit.

Nancy, that bread was yummy. I think there's only a little bit left. I'd love to live next to you. Think of the trouble we could get into.

Unknown said...

Looking forward to the recipe, it looks yummy! I love baking bread, the best scent in the house!