Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Julie stopped hosting Thankful Thursday and I fell off the wagon in a bad way. On that note, Annie is now hosting Thankful Thursday and I'm getting back on the wagon. Thank you, Annie!

Today finds me thankful that it is Thursday and I'm done with school for the week. I gritch and complain about school, studying, tests, etc., I am thankful for the opportunity to go to school.

I'm thankful for my family, especially my mother and my husband. Without those two, I don't think I could make it.

Finally, I'm thankful tomorrow is Friday and God willing, I'll wake up to see it.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I'm always happy to wake up to a new day!

You're welcome. I'll do my best to keep it going. :)

SchnauzerMom said...

Waking up is a good thing, getting out of bed is not. I'd rather stay in bed longer. Sigh.