Monday, June 2, 2008

Introducing my new friend


This is Bucktooth Annie. She's my newest friend and confidant. I bought her from T.J. (Humble Origins) over in her Etsy shop.

Poor BTA is currently sitting in a little thrift store chair on the buffet, safely out of reach of an over zealous cat. I came in earlier and she (the cat) had BTA by one leg carrying her through the house. What a way to be treated in a new home.

I promise to do better.

Now let's see how long it takes TJ to figure out it was me. :)

4 comments:

plain*worker*primitives said...

Hello, I just stumbled over your blog and thought I'd say hi...Love that Annie!

Love your blog too, I am adding you to mine so I can visit again

Melissa

SchnauzerMom said...

So the kitty thought it was a new cat toy. Interesting looking doll I must say.

tj said...

...Hello Aunt Jo & Bucktooth Annie! I am still beside myself here Aunt Jo...lol... Yeah, your cat probably took one look at her and thought, "okay, she has GOT to go!"... ;o) When my husband first saw her he thought I had totally flipped my lid...lol...

...lol...Thanks again Aunt Jo! You just made my entire week!

...Blessings... :o)

Aunt Jo said...

TJ, that silly old cat has a stuffed puppy she carries around everywhere while meowing. She brings it to me where ever I might be.

She probably though I bought her a new baby since her other one is looking pretty ratty.