Friday, November 30, 2007

Whew!

If ever I was glad to see a Friday, today would be the day.

This week has been miserable. I've done exactly two things on my to-do list. That's bad.

At this point in the semester I'm ready to chuck the whole thing in the garbage and go bag groceries at the local Homeland.

Somehow having two hideously impossible tests in one week just makes me grumpy. Really grumpy. I woke up at 7:15 this morning with class notes and books strewn across the bed, the TV and light both still on, my ponytail askew and a crick in my neck. The last time I remember looking at the clock it was 3:20. I don't know when I conked out. The night before it was 4:07 the last time I checked. I'm too old for this nonsense. It's a good thing DH was gone hunting or he'd have had a litter of puppies. He's cranky that way.

I'm over it now though. Tomorrow is December 1st.

The arrival of December means I'm supposed to put up our tree and execute my pathetic attempt at decorating. I kind of want my remodeling/renovation done before I decorate, but that could mean several more holiday seasons without decorations. That won't work.

I wonder which one of the kids I can bribe to go up in the attic and hand stuff down so we can get to the business of decorating?

Sorry for the stream of thought post. It just feels good to kind of unload my mind. Now I think I'll go visit my friends' blogs and see what they've been up to since my last visit.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whew is right, I'm cranky just reading about it all! But it's over so rejoice and start decoating, that should lift your spirits, does me! Hope your weekend is grand!! Hugs!!