Here are 10 things I'm thankful for this year. I could probably list 10 more.
In no particular order...
1. My husband. (He supports me through thick and thin and still loves me when I mess up)
2. My family. (I wouldn't be half the person I am without the kids. I am so blessed to have them in my life)
3. My home. (This old house gives me so much)
4. My health.
5. My friends, old and new. (Good friends are hard to find)
6. My faith. (God gets me through each day)
7. My education.
8. Natural wonders. (Leaves, rain, sunsets, sunrise, snow, wind, etc...)
9. My talents. (I need to use them more)