Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Green floral apron

I decided I was going at this apron the wrong way.

Why wad the apron up and throw it in the corner when the instructions are the problem?

I took those instructions and crammed them in a drawer and just did what I wanted with the apron.

It turned out okay. It could use some adjustments on the straps in the back, but otherwise, it's a cutie.

It looks better on a body. The inset at the bottom is ruffled and because I haven't ironed it yet, it hangs a little funny. I either need a dressform or a model.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see why this apron was frustrating you so, it is different but very cute! Glad you didn't let it get the better of you!

Annie said...

Yep, it's a very unique pattern. I'd probably throw it across the room, too! I think you put it together quite well!