Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday, Sunday

It's a beautiful day today. A little bit overcast, but beautiful nonetheless.

On our way home from church I spotted something interesting and had DH turn around and go down the alley.

Propped up next to the dumpster were three old windows and a nifty folding chair.DH fussed because I was trashing in my church clothes, but I didn't care. These must have been garage sale leftovers because they had price tags on them. The windows were marked $2 each and the chair was $5.

I don't know about you, but I'll get dirty to save $11.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll get dirty to save a few bucks too! Great finds, I have a white window like yours that I have a project in mind, stay tuned! Check out my blog, I've got a award for you to pick up!

Annie said...

Looks like the beginnings of a cold frame!

SchnauzerMom said...

My DH likes to go down alleys and pick up things. We've never found anything cool like that though.