Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A shopping we did go

On New Year's Eve, Mom, little sister, and myself went shopping.

I brought all kinds of good stuff home that I now need to find a place to stash.

I went in search of muslin. For some reason I use a ton of the stuff and I have a real aversion to paying more than $1 a yard for it. I found a 15 yard bolt for $13 and was tickled.

A new pair of scissors, several fat quarters, a rotary blade sharpener, stabilizer, and embroidery thread all followed me home. Funny how that happens. I'm sure there was other stuff, but can't recall what right now.

The embroidery thread was a great deal at Hobby Lobby on clearance. Regularly $3.49 a spool, I found this for $1.33 and $1.22 a spool and got one of each color.

Did I share that my dear husband bought me a small embroidery machine for Christmas? I think I forgot. He did and I love it.

No comments: