I finally got all of the sashing done and now I'm joining rows. What a headache! Nothing is square since all of the muslin in the blocks was cut on bias. So when I try to join the sections together my little seams are missing a bit in places. Oh well. I'm keeping it for myself so it's not big deal.
At this point I'm not really looking forward to the outer border or the binding. I found a walking foot for my machine so I'm going to give that a shot.
Grumbling aside, I'm pretty tickled with it. I've only had to remake about 13 of the 15 blocks (LOL!) and I've had a good time working on it. That counts for a lot. In all of the years I've been crafting, I've never kept anything I made for myself. I think it's time.