Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday mutterings

It's Monday and I'm already pooped.

I attempted to can pinto beans this afternoon and ran into one problem after another. I'll try again tomorrow. All isn't lost though since we're having beans and cornbread for dinner.

I've scoped out a spot in the backyard for a little greenhouse. Maybe. If things work out and we can swing it.

I haven't been in the sewing room except to make sure the rain wasn't flooding it. Hopefully I can do a bit of sewing this week. I'm feeling the need.

Other than that, not a lot is going on. I hope everyone is having a fabulous Monday.

3 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

My Monday is just so, so. I'm all stiff today for some reason. I think all the heat and humidity has a lot to do with how I feel today.

Danetta said...

That sounds so good right now. I love some good beans and cornbread.

I had my veggie mess I like for the summer (or any time really) last night and today for lunch. I could eat it every day.

Danetta said...

I forgot, I love the color of the sky in that picture. I know it means storms but I just love it.