Thursday, November 6, 2008

Doors!

Look what my mom bought me for Christmas! (Yes, I went back and took pictures.) :)
There's a pair and they measure 6'7" tall and are 2 feet wide. Perfect for my dining room. I'll have to find hinges since there's only half of each one there, and I need a door knob.

It's not going to hurt a bit when I scrape off the painting in the lower panel.

I'm getting excited about tearing up the front of my house and living in a construction zone. Until then I'll just keep collecting bits and pieces.

Thanks Mom!

2 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

Wow those are gorgeous they'll look great in your house.

Unknown said...

I love them, I want them! A great Mom you have! I can't wait to hear and see more about your remodel, besure to take plenty of before and after photos for us! Hope your hubby gets a deer too, I know what you mean. Opening season starts this weekend, my guys will be at deer camp till they get one! LOL