Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Totes and towels on day 9

Tonight I finished up two tote bags and six kitchen towels. This project has been hanging around the dining room for months and I just never could get into it.

I used graphics from The Graphics Fairy and Citra Solv. Super easy finish and I'm going to look for more projects using this method. A picture can be found under the 31 days tab.

I may go back and add ruffles and other embellishments on the totes. I'll have to think about it and see how I like them a little later.

The weave on the towels was much looser than on the totes and you can definitely tell by how the images transferred. I like it.

Joy

1 comment:

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

I love the totes - the towels too - but I'm addicted to totes. I took some orphan quilt blocks and stitched them to my canvas totes - and get such comments on them at the grocery store.