Saturday, February 16, 2008

Painting in the basement - before and after

We've been working on the basement. Yesterday we got the storage room painted and today I'm shampooing carpet. Fun stuff.

Before: Notice the lovely half-finished paint job.













After: It's the same wall, just a different angle. I'm not sure why DH painted the door frame the same color as the walls. I'll have to ask him. LOL.













Before: Another half-finished paint job.













After: Again, the same wall as above, just a different angle.













We're sitting under a blanket of ice and rain today. Shampooing carpets is the perfect activity for a gloomy day.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I stand in awe of all you accomplish.

Aunt Jo said...

Nah. We worked together and got it whipped out in no time at all. I really think we did more talking than painting.