Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New camera

I promised I'd let you know what it was when it got here.

I ended up getting another Kodak. This time an Z812IS.

I love it!

For example...I took these this morning, one right after the other. Look at the color difference. Look how far I can zoom. I love zoom! ZOOM! ZOOM! ZOOM!

Old camera (3.2 MP) with zoom as far as it would go which isn't very far at all.














New camera (8.1 MP) with zoom not as far as it would go and sneezing while taking picture. Image stabilization is a great thing. It's a little distorted, but I was aiming at the gull.













So far I really like it. I've taken enough pictures to finish the rest of the year on my challenge and I'm still snapping stuff.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Really nice camera! I'm jealous.

Aunt Jo said...

I love it! The best part, it wasn't really expensive at all. I did a lot of shopping to get a good price.