Sunday, September 30, 2007

Apron and dishcloths...hand in hand

I finished a funny little apron on Friday. It's made with remnants that cost maybe 50 cents. I had just enough of the brown polka dot fabric to piece a pocket together. Otherwise we'd have no pocket.



















Here are a couple of dishcloths I did a few weeks ago. I tend to knit mindless things when I'm stressed since I can put it down and pick it right back up. You can gauge the stress level around here by how many dishcloths show up next to the sink.


















I really should see about sewing a holder for all those knitting needles. Nah, I like the canning jar look.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Love that apron, looks so simple and easy! Good job! Nice to see another farmgirl blogging!!

JLynnette (Aunt Jo) said...

Thanks Sue!

That little apron was easy to make. I need to finish up another one and I think it's going to be my favorite.