- cleaned out the front flowerbed
- hit myself in the ankle with a rake
- got a sticker in my heel that's making me miserable
- cracked the shovel handle trying to get a root up
- prayed for rain
- sifted through a wheelbarrow load of dirt
- prayed for rain and watered the trees
- mowed the front and back yard
- prayed for rain and got a little bit of rain
- helped my sister take stuff to the thrift shop
- prayed for rain and got sprinkles
- washed four loads of jeans
- cooked dinner twice this week
- read three books
- fell in the floor for no apparent reason other than I'm a dummy
- painted a shelf for my niece
- been a grouch about the kids running the streets
- called the police about the kid shooting a BB gun at windows
- went to two garage sales and bought nothing
Tomorrow I'm heading to Annie's house, just up the road a piece, and I'm going to help her paint her living and dining rooms. We need to hurry because her movers are coming the 27th. That's soonish!
There's lots going on with family stuff and as soon as I can, I'll blab all about it.
Have a good weekend.