Monday, December 8, 2008

Back in the land of the living

I feel so much better today. I'll never take boogers for granted again. I'm in the mood to do stuff.

But first, did you know buying Sudafed and spray paint on the same day in Wal-Mart causes certain people to raise their eyebrows? Just saying.

Lookie. I spray painted the back of my left hand. I must say almond does nothing for my complexion. I think a lot of lotion is called for. Would you look at that boot leather.
If the eyebrow-raising people at WM knew I'd bought glue at the Dollar Store they'd probably have locked me in a little room and called the cops. Everyone knows I'm a big old drug fiend.
These are dried mum petals glued to a thingamabob to be turned into a whatchamacallit at a later time.

I hope everyone is having a good Monday. Stay well and warm.

3 comments:

SchnauzerMom said...

Ah ha, true confessions time. I know a guy who gets high on gold spray paint, his whole face is gold, very weird. The thingamabob looks very cute. I'm glad you're feeling better.

Annie said...

I'm glad you're feeling better!

I hate having to go "in the system" just to get cold meds. Big Brother is out of control.

My hands look like those crepe paper streamers... very festive. :)

Saska said...

I've bought so much controlled drugs before they were going to turn me in, but when you have 4 or 5 sick people it takes it.
The dried thingy looks good. What's it going to be?